We know many confuse today as that one and only day to display affection for the one(s) we love. Thinking of high school days, this week would be the week even quiet students brave-up to approach their crushes on some, could you please be my valentine?
Florists and delivery companies will be inundated by calls for orders. Back in the day, today we would be buying Fanta orange ne- Lemon Creams or Eet-Sum-Mor . Some people were waiting for this day to give it up, others to exploit. There will be someone somewhere breaking up with their partners today. DM’s will be popping and Love Live Here will be the other of the day.
The Following are what we think you should not do today (weekend):
- To new lovers, don’t give it up. Let him/her wait maybe a month after today before you can give it up.
- If you have a loved one that enjoys affection on this day, best not ignore them.
- Don’t go to people’s room you don’t trust.
- Don’t buy your person a gift for the sake of buying them a gift. Put some thought behind gifting.
- For those that don’t believe in celebrating this day (like us), don’t go out of your way to discourage others or spoil their day.
- If you’re planning on taking your partner our, be realistic. Rather go to a place you can afford… pay day is far Baba, you don’t want to be slapped with a bill you can’t afford.
- There’s con-artists for everything these days. Listen to your gut not your desperation because chances are if something/someone is too good to be true, it’s a scam.
- Do not send monies to be people you never met (on-line dating). If they really want to see you they must come and you shall pay for their return (50/50). Not any other way.
- To those with multiple partners, be careful not to send mix-match messages.
Have Fun, condomise and Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
Zeeba & Team.