On today’s feature of Get The Look, We take a look at hair stylist Ceecee.
Based in KZN, Durban Ceecee is a stylist, hair is her ultimate passion.
She is constantly on the look-out to finding and unearthing new developments in hair care treatments and hair trends as a whole.
Some of her recent work:
- A beauty bar opened down in Durban specialising in hair, make-up and nails.
- Joined the TResemme South Africa team. As a Partner hair stylist launching the Tresemme Botanique Shampoo and conditioner. An amazing product for African naturals. A great nourishing an replenishing hair system. (Head stylist on campaign, execution, all the printed styling)
She recently came back from New York Fashion week. as TRes partner where she was working on hair backstage, trend spotting and also new developments in styling techniques as well as products. Cee-cee is back home (in South Africa) after spending 16 years in Australia to showcase new products that are yet to launch, and how to best use them for best results and trendsetting hair.
With tons of projects coming up Ceecee is working on developing her passion as a stylists and it seems that SKY will be her limiting factor as she plans to soar! For more on Ceecee’s developments keep it locked here on Zeeba.
Now that we’ve covered her history let’s look at her look.
- Bum-beach denim short are obtainable at Zara Stores
- The pyjama Shirts also available at Zara stores.
- Lace body suit, NYFW.
- Hair by Ceecee.
- Earings, H&M.
- Shoes available at Republik NYC.
Facebook: ceecee em
Zeeba & Team.